Friday, July 20, 2012

Lost Lake Boy Scout Camp

Today I visited Trevor at Lost Lake Scout Camp in Clare, Michigan.  (He works there as a camp counselor).  We walked the whole camp as Trevor took us on a tour.  This was the first time I went into a lake, it was so much fun.  I was digging in the sand and running back into the lake to cool off and then went back to digging.  It was a very long day we arrived at camp at 10:30 in the morning and left at 11:00 in the evening.  I was around so many young boys and so many new smells.  What a great day, I got to walk in the woods, go for swim and get my choice of sticks to walk around with, who could ask for more.
Trevor's cabin

getting recharged



Swimming in the lake with Trevor

In the lake with David and Trevor

excavating


No comments:

Post a Comment