Monday, May 28, 2012

Parade Day

Today we went to a Memorial Parade in Sterling Heights.  Boy was it hot!! At times the parade was loud but I was not scared.  I was able to meet lots of people and I practiced my sit and stay.
Here is a picture of me and my sister Juno enjoying the parade.
It was so hot at the parade that I went under a chair to get some shade.
I am do glad that my mom brought tons of water for us to drink.  She even brought ice cubes.  Ice is one of my favorite treats....it keeps me cool and feels so good on my teeth.  When she poured the water in my bowl I would drink some and dump the rest of it on myself.

Today I turned 10 weeks old.  I am getting better at learning my name.  I am still learning the commands sit, down, and heel.  My mom makes me sit and stay before she gives me my food.  I am trying very hard to listen and did better today.  My housebreaking is going very well.  When I need to go to the bathroom I just sit at the back doorwall and my family lets me out and I get tons on praise for doing so. 
This week I finally got enough courage to master the stairs in the house.  At first I would just go upstairs and be too afraid to come back down and my family would have to carry me.  This week I finally tried to go down the stairs all by myself and I DID IT!! I now am constantly going up and down the stairs.  I even found a new place to sleep.  The downstairs bathroom has some really cold tile and I sure enjoyed sleeping there today since it was so hot outside.  Can't wait until tomorrow for training class...I get to see my brother and sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment