Saturday, September 15, 2012

Meijer Gardens

Today Henley and I went to a PAWS outing at Meijer Gardens in Grand Rapids.  It was such a beautiful, sunny day and at least 20 other dogs showed up.  We walked around the gardens to get used to different smells and people.  We also learn that walking on loose leash is greatly rewarded...Henley and I were doing a great job at that.  When we came upon a statue, I would bark and bark at it until mom should me it was not real.  I still need to get used to statues.  Seems silly doesn't it.  Mom took a bunch of pictures of Henley and me, so enjoy!
Henley resting on the way to Meijer Gardens
Henley (left) and Haley (right)

Group picture under the Horse

Haley (left), Emily and Henley

Haley doing a great under

Haley licking her chops

Haley wants to take this pumpkin home

Henley and Haley

Henley posing on a rock  

After the gardens mom had a great surprise for us!  We went to visit our real mommy, Hope.  We haven't seen her since we were 7 weeks old.  Even our sister, Happy came by to visit too.  We all played and jumped on each other.  After visiting the rest of the afternoon we slept the drive home.

Part of the family is together again:  Henley, Haley, Happy and Hope

Erika giving Hope a big hug

Me and my mom

another family picture



No comments:

Post a Comment