Friday, September 21, 2012

Parade

Today I went to a homecoming parade for Utica High School.  Even though my family attends Stevenson High School, Erika marched in the parade.  I was standing right at the sidelines and could see all the cool floats, marching bands and cars go by.  People even threw candy from the cars I wanted to see what the candy was, but mom said I had to leave it.  I was a good girl and did well at the leave it exercise.

While I was watching the parade a police office, actually a Deputy Chief, of the city of Utica came by to talk to me and mom.  He thought I was the most beautiful dog and we took a picture with him.  I was on my best behavior at the parade and mom was so proud of me.  I am learning so many new things.

Waiting for the parade to start

Erika marching with her bass clarinet

Haley and the Deputy Chief of Utica

See my pearly whites

No comments:

Post a Comment