Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Busy Day!

Today I very busy in the morning.  We went and visited many doctors offices.  I first visited a Dr. at St. John Hospital in Detroit.  I was a good girl and just laid down and was quiet.  Then we needed to walk in the hospital to get some tests done...I waited while a bunch of test were done.  When I needed to use the outdoors and looked at my mom and barked once and she took me outside so I could get some relief.  Here I am laying in the waiting room while some tests are getting done.

After the hospital we went to Subway for lunch and I just laid down and slept.  I did a bunch of walking...that hospital was so big.

Afterwards we needed to visit the Pediatricians office.  I practiced my "under" in the waiting room.
I am learning so much.

Under the chair
I am sure tired from such a busy morning.  Now I will rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment