Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Trip to vet

Today I visited a place that had a bunch of different smells.  The people there were so nice to me.  I even saw other dogs and cats.....they called this place an animal hospital.  I don't feel sick but I was told I was getting some pokes so I don't get sick.  My mom took me to Platz Animal Hospital.  She knows Chris Platz for over 15 years. 
They put me on this counter and Chris gave me some treats while I got a shot...didn't even feel a thing.



They weighed me today and I am 25 pounds.  No one could believe that I was only eleven and half weeks old and that I weighed this much.  Mom kept calling me a heifer even though I am cuter.
Is this Haley???
Haley and Dr. Chris Platz
 I just loved all the attention at the vet today and had such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment