Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hide and Seek

Today my mom was so proud of me at training class.  I am learning to walk on the leash without pulling so much.  I get so excited at all the smells that I just want to walk faster and I pull forward.  Mom then reminds me that I need to heel and I come around and stay by her pant leg.
But at training class class we were also working on recalls.  Recalls is when the instructor holds your leash and my mom walks to the end of the room and calls my name and I need to run toward her no matter what.  Well, we had 6 dogs lined up on each side of the room and everyone got there turn at recalls.  Each time everyone went we moved in until the dogs were facing each other about 3 to 4 feet apart.  At each recall I ran to my mom without hesitating and didn't even get distracted.  I then received some treats and many praises for doing so well.  The other dogs in the class did great too.

After training class I helped my mom weeding her flower beds and chasing around my sister Juno in the yard.  It was such a hot day that I kept on looking for the coolest place to lay down.  I think I succeeded in hiding from everyone too.  See if you can spot me in the pictures below.





No comments:

Post a Comment